The ICC World Cup always brings exciting betting opportunities, and our India vs Australia 3rd Test Odds will surely entice your punting tastebuds. Betting on Test Series might seem intricate, but there is no need to fret. We are here to make your betting experience easy and fun. So, let’s get to it!
India vs Australia 3rd Test Odds; Betting Options
The first and foremost aspect you need to consider is the betting platform you will be using. Many best online cricket betting sites like Bet365 sportsbook will offer you fantastic betting markets. Other than this, their online cricket betting bonuses have proven to be quite fruitful for all our punter friends.
Betting on Test cricket might sound like an intricate situation, so we are here. We want to make sure that you are well-informed before placing the wagers.
The top two most common bets in Test cricket are:
- Betting on the final result or the outcome of the match.
- Wagering on the outcome after 6 overs have been completed.
However, if this does not tickle your interest, other betting markets are available at Bet365.
- Batsman Matches – Only the first innings will be considered.
- Batsman Match Runs – The whole match will be taken into account.
- Batsman Runs (In-Play) – All bets will stand regardless of any unforeseen delays, i.e. weather or otherwise.
- To Score 50/100/150/200/250/300/350/400 – All bets stand regardless of unforeseen delays.
- Player Performance – The whole match will be considered.
- Team batsman to score a fifty in the match – The player’s performance throughout the match will be considered.
- A hundred to be scored in the match.
- Team batsman to score a hundred in the match.
- Most Run Outs 3-Way – All innings of the match will be considered for this.
- 1st Innings Score – Declarations are considered at the end of an inning. If the 1st inning is forfeited, bets will be void.
- Most Match Sixes.
- Total Match Sixes.
- Batsman Matches – Runs scored in both innings will count. If two or more players end on an equal number of runs the bets will be void.
- Match Betting / Draw-No-Bet / Double Chance – Bets will stand on the official result as long as one ball has been bowled.
- Top Batsman/Bowler – Only the first inning will be considered.
- Player Match Wickets – Bets stand if the player bowls 1 ball. Otherwise, the bets will be void.
- Innings Runs – A minimum of 50 overs must be bowled.
- First Innings Lead
- Runs in 1st Over (2-Way) – Extras and penalty runs are included. However, for bets to stand, the overs need to be completed.
- Test Match Team Totals (2-Way) – Bets settled on 1st innings will only be considered.
- Innings Runs – A minimum of 50 overs must be bowled.
- Top Team Batsman / Team Bowler – Only the first innings will be considered.
India vs Australia 3rd Test Odds; The Teams
India and Australia are amongst the top best cricket teams in the world. They thrive on the field and always produce or recruit new talent to keep their team alive.
In the 1st India vs Australia Test series, the Indian team did a remarkable job and thrashed the Australian team. They came out victorious while the Aussies faced defeat.
However, when placing your wagers, consider all the necessary factors.
Head-to-Head Team Record
The head-to-head team record is quite essential, and every punter must take notes. Analyzing the performance of both teams will allow you to place better and more fruitful bets.
Moving along, India and Australia have played 102 test matches against each other. India won 30 matches while Australia bagged a win 43 times. 28 matches were declared a draw while 1 match was a tie. This indicates that the Australian team has a fair chance of making a comeback in the upcoming Test matches.
India vs Australia 3rd Test Odds; The Field
Investigating the pitch of the cricket stadium in which the match will be played is important for your bets. This will reflect how the teams will perform on the field. The match will be played in Holkar Cricket Stadium in Indore and India already possess a 100% win rate on this cricket ground.
Without any further delays, let’s dive into the pitch report.
The Pitch Report
One must keep in mind that the field will wear off as the matches will proceed. This will prove to be fruitful for either team. Thus, opting to bowl first will be the right decision. The pitch has proven to become more favourable for batsmen in the later stages of the game.
Moreover, the Aussies might face some challenges on the field as the Indian spinners might dominate the pitch. Indeed, this might cause some distress amongst the Australian team, but this can certainly be an advantage for the Indian team.
India vs Australia 3rd Test Odds; The Toss
We advise you to place your wagers after the toss. This will assist you in evaluating your bets later as the match progresses.
As discussed earlier, the pitch favours the batsmen in a late game thus, the captains might opt to bowl first. Naturally, this will suggest that whichever team chooses to bowl first has more odds of winning.
India vs Australia 3rd Test Odds; Weather and Time – All Days
Having an idea of the weather and the team is essential for your bets. Especially for matches which last for a long period. A Test match traditionally lasts for 7 hours and 30 minutes.
This match will start at 0930 – local time. Thus, the possibility of the weather playing a wicked trick is always present.
The weather is said to be sunny and very hot with the humidity at 23% and the temperature at a whooping 31˚C. This might cause problems for the batsmen on the field as humidity will directly interfere with the batting.
Moreover, all the players on the field might face some difficulty due to the heat.
The weather prediction for this day is pretty much the same. The humidity might be slightly high, but the temperature may remain the same. Very hot and sunny.
A slight change in the weather is expected on this day. Although the temperature might remain the same, the humidity may decrease. The weather is also predicted to be hot and not ‘very’ hot. Yes, it may be sunny as well.
The humidity might be dropping further on this day although the temperature may remain high. The cloud cover is predicted to be at 3% while the visibility is 10 km. In a nutshell, a late game might be favourable for the team batting later.
The temperature might finally drop to 26˚C with a humidity of 46%. Unfortunately, the weather might be dreadful for the players on the field.
Moreover, the probability of precipitation rests at 5%. Thus, keep your live weather forecasts on before placing your wagers!
India vs Australia 3rd Test Odds; Small Wagers
Our last piece of advice for you is to place small wagers. This will allow you to manoeuvre away from huge losses while gaining experience and cashing in small wins. Once you have a firm grasp of how the betting world works, you can pull out your pens and chequebooks.
However, if you are still feeling unprepared, feel free to investigate more tips and tricks. No need to make any haste.
All the Best, Punter!
We hope that this detailed betting preview might assist you with your betting needs! At the end of the day, you need to befriend lady luck to guarantee a win.
However, we have prepared you and we are certain that our tips will certainly aid your wins. Good luck!